1. Purpose of collecting Customer information
We hope to buy the best products for customers. Therefore, we use the Client’s personal information to:
– Provide information, services and support requested by the Customer
– Email to announce our typical programs and events
– Solve questions in the process of using the product.
– Prevent illegal or prohibited activities outlined in usage regulations
Measure and improve the quality of services
– Compare the accuracy of the information provided by the Customer with a third party
We may collect the following information about customers:
– Name of individual, company name, store, business unit.
– Full name, age, residential address.
– Email, mobile phone number, desk phone number.
2. Scope of information use
- We hope to buy the best products for customers. Therefore, we use the Client’s personal information to:
- Provide information, services and support requested by the Customer.
- Email us to announce our typical programs and events.
- Solve questions in the process of using the product.
- Prevent illegal or prohibited activities outlined in usage regulations.
- Measure and improve services.
- Compare, compare the accuracy of the information provided by the Customer with a third party.
3. How does Hawonkoo protect and store Customer’s personal information?
We store and process your personal information in the Customer data system and protect it with physical and electronic safeguards including firewalls, data encryption and applicable procedures. in accordance with the information security law. Hawonkoo enforces physical access control to information, and we allow access to personal information only to those employees who need it to fulfill their job responsibilities within the Hawonkoo system .
Time to store information:
02 years from the date of receiving information.
4. Customer’s confidentiality
We are committed to not provide the Client’s personal information to any third party. However, we may disclose Customer’s personal information in the following cases:
– The Customer agrees to disclose the personal information provided.
– The third party that the Customer authorizes or allows to request the Customer’s personal information.
– Upon a legal request or from a government agency or if we believe that action is necessary in order to comply with legal requirements or under the law
– Protect the rights, interests, property, safety of someone else.
– To other third parties that we have joint ventures or associates to provide services on hawonkoo.com.vnor new services related to Hawonkoo .
In addition to the above cases, but not limited to, we will not disclose the Customer’s personal information to any other third party unless we fully believe that such disclosure is necessary to prevent such disclosure. material or financial damage caused by factors that show signs of delinquency.
5. Address of the unit to collect information:
BACH TANG PHAT JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: 5th Floor, N01-T4 Tower, Phu My Complex Building, Embassy Garden, Xuan Tao Ward, Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi.
Representatives: Mr. Hoang Minh Tuan – Position: Chairman
Phone: 1900 2323 96
6. Methods and tools for consumers to access and correct their personal data
When there are any complaints or changes to your personal information such as: Change of full name and delivery address, change of email, phone number.
Please contact our hotline at 1900232396 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org