MODEL : MSH-021-P-TACK-TACK
Lithium battery capacity: 400mAh
Voltage : 4V
Dimension : 50.7cm x 20.7cm
Weight : 327 gram
Battery Charger: USB pot
4 hours charging can be used for about 25 days
Hawonkoo MSH-021 is a product from Korea’s leading home appliance supplier with the function of killing mosquitoes and all kinds of small insects. The racket has a compact, youthful design with fresh, harmonious colors and 3 layers of alloy grid ready to “destroy” any dangerous insects that dare to approach your family members. In addition, the product also conquers users with its distinctive features that outperform other brands, let’s explore this product according to below article.
Outstanding advantages of Hawonkoo mosquito net MSH-021
Super strong and durable Lithium battery
Built-in multitasking core, the battery has a rated capacity of up to 400 mA. With just a charge of about 4 hours, you can comfortably use continuously for 25 days without worrying about running out of battery. In addition, the number times of charging are up to 500 times that helps you save costs without having to change another products, each change is also easy because the battery is removable with just a few simple steps.
The USB charging port is compatible with many convenient devices
The MSH-021 uses a USB charging port that allows you to charge the battery with all kinds of devices such as laptop, power bank, computer’s CPU, extension socket, phone charging cup, cable connection to plug charger directly. .
Instructions for using Hawonkoo mosquito net MSH-021
Connect the USB cable to the electric mosquito racket, then plug it directly into the computer or the USB charger, the charging indicator light or red. It takes 6-8 hours to fully charge and the charging indicator will turn green. Recommend to continue charging for 1 more hour after the light turns green. Please charge 3-5 hours before using for the first time.
Set the power switch to “I ”. Press the silver button, the mosquito racket is ready when the red light is on. Set the switch to “O” if you want to turn it off.
Time in Use
When the battery is full, it can be used to kill mosquitoes within 25 days. If you do not use it for a long time, please recharge it after 3 months with each charge for 4 hours or more.
Note to know when using Hawonkoo mosquito racket MSH-021
– When the electric mosquito net is in operation, or when it is just turned off, the metal mesh has high voltage, do not touch the net by hand or other metal objects.
– Keep out of reach of children and do not use as toys
– Suitable for indoor use. Do not use near flammable gas or any liquid
– Keep the power bar dry to avoid damaging the electronics inside
– Do not hit hard-objects to avoid damaging the metal mesh
– Charge the battery in time after running out of power. Do not use it while it is charging
– After using, please clean the mesh but do not rinse with water or wipe with a wet cloth. Do not use electric mosquito rackets at this time.
– When disposing of electric mosquito rackets, please remove the battery and do not dispose of it directly to the environment
Mosquito rackets destroy many types of mosquitoes and insects
Ordering Hawonkoo MSH-021 mosquito net now to enjoy many unexpected incentives. Pick up the phone and immediately contact the hotline at 1900 232396 or visit Hawonkoo Fanpage to get our fastest consulting from support team.